Everything you need to know about our docks
To be placed on our rack/wetslip waiting list, fill out the form below and send it in with the $25 processing fee
Return Waiting List with processing fee by mail to:
Seven Points Marina
5922 Seven Points Marina Drive
Hesston, PA 16647
Staying for a while? You can reserve a dock space for your vacation.
- Our security office handles the transient slip schedule
(814-599-1048) for dock inquiries
- $40 per day; $200 per week.
- Fee includes dock, use of our private launch ramp, parking for vehicle and trailer. Showers and electric are not available for transient slip rentals.
- The dock is available from noon to noon; you may use the launch earlier and later the day of arrival and departure.
- Boat owner must have current license and proof of boat insurance. Maximum size 24’. All boats measured at security station at our main gate. Drive-in’s are accepted as long as we have availability. Pre-paid reservations accepted. No refunds for cancellations.
Please note: Restroom facilities are available. However, shower facilities are for the use of seasonal dock and rack customers only.
Click this to download the marina map
On Monday and Friday the gas dock is closed from
8:00 am – 10:30 am to allow for houseboat checkout.
Courtesy dock parking for 1 hour during business hours.
launch & park
Already have a Boat? We might be able to make your boating time on Raystown Lake more enjoyable!
Due to CO-VID19, we are currently only offering our seasonal launch pass. ($500)
This includes use of our private launch ramp and parking for your vehicle and trailer.
The maximum length allowed is 24’. All boats measured at the security station at our main gate.
This service is especially appreciated on busy summer and holiday weekends when the public ramps fill to capacity.