Back to Top
PUBLIC DINNER CRUISES
Princess Lake Cruiser
Holiday Dinner Cruise
Four hour dinner cruise of scenic Raystown Lake. Enjoy Memories famous crabcake & top round of beef, 2 side dishes, dessert, soft drinks, coffee and snacks for the way home. Weather permitting, we will visit Tatman Run to view the fireworks display provided by Lake Raystown Resort Conference Center and Lodge. You are welcome to bring your own adult beverage for the tour. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure time. Resort casual attire is just fine with us. $55 per person includes: 4 hour tour, meal and tax.
Sunday May 26, 7:00-11:00 PM
Independence Day Fireworks Cruise
Sunday June 30, 7:00-11:00 PM
Labor Day Weekend Fireworks Cruise
Sunday Sept 1, 6:00-10:00 PM
Pre-paid reservations only; no cancellation refund; Tickets are limited to 60 guests for the dinner cruises. Must have 30 people minimum to cruise.
Back to Top
Aboard the Princess
Our 75’ touring boat comes equipped with all safety equipment, a licensed Captain and a First Mate to provide an excellent environment for your special event. Memories on the Lake provides catering and has excellent reviews.
• Tour times can be scheduled any time from 8 AM – 10 PM, seven days a week (excluding public tour times and previously scheduled private charters). Call to check availability.
• Minimum time for a private charter is one hour; you may charter all day/evening if you want.
• We recommend at least 2 hours if you are scheduling a meal. 3 hours if you want to include a social time before dining, and longer if you have a ceremony or programming involved with your event.
• Capacity in the main salon is 66 for comfortable dining; using the top deck as well can increase your group size to 100. However, weather can be an issue as the top deck is just partially covered with a canvas bimini top. The best number is 66 or under if you don’t want to worry about weather issues. Maximum capacity for top deck is 50.
• If you have a larger group than we can accommodate, you are welcome to break out touring times to change out your guests (this works well when you have a large group that will be picnicking for the day at one of the Seven Points pavillions).
• You are welcome to bring your a DJ or band; they need to bring their own equipment; works best on the top deck.
Perfect venue for: Anniversaries, Family Reunions, Class Reunions, Birthday Parties, Corporate Outings, Motorcoach Group, Field Trips, Social Groups, Wedding-related Functions